Over the past four years, Rosond has successfully allocated over R14.5 million ($780,000) towards supporting talented students.
“We firmly believe in the transformative power of education, recognising it as a catalyst for personal growth, community development, and national progress,” Freddah Motloung, employee relations officer at Rosond said in the statement.
“Over the past four years, Rosond has successfully allocated over R14.5 million towards supporting talented students.”
Beneficiaries must be from specific targeted communities in the Northern Cape, North West, Limpopo, and Gauteng.
The Rosond 2024 Bursary Program deadline is November 30 2023. All applications should be sent directly to [email protected] and include:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate or academic record
- Latest financial statement or quote from their respective tertiary institution
- A motivational letter
- Proof of Address (Please note that bursaries are only open to specific qualifying areas)
- Proof of registration with a tertiary institution
- Evidence of combined household income of parents/guardians.
More information is here